Sunday, November 15, 2009

Caleb's First Birthday Party!

Monkey Cake
Caleb's personal banana cake
Not too sure about everyone singing to him
This isn't bad
Yum
Yummy

Really getting into it

:)

Sharing with Uncle Dan
Sugar high!!!

Opening present...again not to sure about this.

Cool monkey shirt

Caleb and Luke playing

Carter playing with paper...tissue paper was more fun than the toys!

Xavier playing in the tunnel
Caleb in his new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa playing with his balloons

Grandma and Grandpa Zeronik

2 comments:

Jennie said...

You have a beautiful family! I love the monkey cake! I cant wait for my husband and me to have children so I can make wonderful cakes for them like this!

Cute blog!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a gorgeous gorgeous cake!!! By the look on everyone's faces ... it was a success!