Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here are some pictures from the last week of our little big man and a couple from my awards ceremony. Eric built the torch for my Olympic theme work event and it was a huge hit!
Caleb's new face

Waiting for breakfast

Playing

Big boy

Mommy and me

Love those cheeks!
Another big boy shot

Oatmeal face

Daddy and me

Serious business

Resting before the big Purdue game last week

Smiley face

Night before the event Eric came to drop off the torch...Anne, a co-worker is almost 6 ft...the torch is huge

Caleb is getting so big and learning new things everyday. My favorite is his new face that he is pulling and his chubby cheeks! It is funny because he will pull a face and I see my siblings and their kids. He is so my child! :)

2 comments:

Bev said...

He definately is a Mansanarez. He is so cute and getting so big.

The Twohy Family said...

He is a cutie pie!