Saturday, October 04, 2008

Baby Shower
Maureen threw us a very beautiful and fun baby shower last weekend.

Me opening presents
Whole group shot


Pat, Shannon (due a couple of days behind us) and Sonja
Sonja, Kristyn and Amy


Maureen, me, Ji, Katherine and Trish

It was fun to see everyone that I haven't seen in a while. And they got the baby some wonderful gifts! Thank you to all that came and celebrated with us. You can kind of see the blanket that Maureen's mom made for the baby on the door behind Trish and Katherine. It is truly beautiful...it has a little family tree with my side and Eric's side embroidered on it. Also there are no pictures of Gretchen (Maureen's sister) because she was the one taking the pictures. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life! It is hard to believe that Maureen and I have been friends for about 15 years and she is the reason that Eric and I are together! :) Thanks Mo for everything!

No comments: