Saturday, August 30, 2008

Belly shots of the week


We are at week 29 here
We will hit 30 weeks tomorrow and I will post those as soon as Eric takes some. We had our first childbirth class and it was the basic stuff about labor and delivery and questions from people in class. I keep having people ask me if I am going to get an epidural and I honestly don't know? There was one other person out of our 10 couples in the class that was not going to use drugs. I kind of want to see how far I can go without drugs. I guess we will never know unless I try. So we might be taking another class about different positions during delivery...I know I am crazy! :)

1 comment:

the snell's said...

Ash - you are crazy!! you know you won't get a medal for not accepting drugs right?

kidding - you are one tough cookie and if you put your mind to something, you always do it!